This product is unavailable
-Hand burned waterways by @township 31
-Antique French lace band
Brim Width: 3.75"
Crown Height: 5"
Hampui has partnered with master embroider Arwyn Moonrise of township 31 to bring forth her Medicine through thread and fire on one of a kind Hampui Medicine Hats. Drawing inspiration from a deep relationship to her plant and animal allies and the tradition of her craft, she brings new life through the images and designs that she dreams onto our felts. She is also available for custom commissions.
You can see more of her thread alchemy on Instagram @township31
- Using a tape measure or piece of string (one that does not stretch), wrap the circumference of your head. Wrap the tape or string LOOSELY, do not pull it tight. Ensure that you are measuring just above your ear where the hat will rest. This is where your head is widest.
- If using a string, measure the length of the string on a ruler.
- Measure multiple times to make sure that you get it right.
- Use the measurement to select from the following sizes that we offer.
- When in doubt, or if you are in between sizes, then size up and send us a note when you place your order. We will make sure to include some special felt tape strips that you can easily place in your hat to help it fit snugly.
- Small: 55cm
- Medium: 57cm
- Large: 59cm
- X-Large: 61cm