This product is unavailable
Holding a holistic view of health, the artisans we work with believe wellness encompasses a blend of mind, body, religion, ritual and science. Our medicine bag is a reminder to return to balance.
Made with 100% genuine leather and 100% naturally dyed weavings, this minimal bag is ideal for carrying the essentials. As a part of our Ixchel Triangle x Hampui Hats collaboration, the mayan symbols of protection, unity, wisdom, and life beginnings are handwoven throughout.
As Julia, the artisan pictured exclaimed, "It is an honor the story of our people will be carried around the earth. We may not be able to physically go, but our stories will." We believe their stories are medicine to the soul.
- adjustable/removable over the shoulder/cross body genuine leather strap
- zippered top closure
- naturally dyed handwoven weaving
- exterior rear leather pocket for easy access to phone or other items
- 8"H, 8"W
Every hat is made-to-order, which generally take about 2-4 weeks. As with any handmade item, there may be slight variations from hat to hat. Free shipping within the US.
- Using a tape measure or piece of string (one that does not stretch), wrap the circumference of your head. Wrap the tape or string LOOSELY, do not pull it tight. Ensure that you are measuring just above your ear where the hat will rest. This is where your head is widest.
- If using a string, measure the length of the string on a ruler.
- Measure multiple times to make sure that you get it right.
- Use the measurement to select from the following sizes that we offer.
- When in doubt, or if you are in between sizes, then size up and send us a note when you place your order. We will make sure to include some special felt tape strips that you can easily place in your hat to help it fit snugly.
- Small: 55cm
- Medium: 57cm
- Large: 59cm
- X-Large: 61cm