Annie on a Bike
“Annie Londonberry, first woman to circle the globe on a bicycle. 1894."
--Chocolate Open Crown--
200 Gram Argentine Wool Felt
Hand woven Alpaca stampede strap from Doña Alicia
Llama leather sweatband
Brim Width: 3.75" (can be made to any width upon request up to ~4")
Crown Height: 5"
- Using a tape measure or piece of string (one that does not stretch), wrap the circumference of your head. Wrap the tape or string LOOSELY, do not pull it tight. Ensure that you are measuring just above your ear where the hat will rest. This is where your head is widest.
- If using a string, measure the length of the string on a ruler.
- Measure multiple times to make sure that you get it right.
- Use the measurement to select from the following sizes that we offer.
- When in doubt, or if you are in between sizes, then size up and send us a note when you place your order. We will make sure to include some special felt tape strips that you can easily place in your hat to help it fit snugly.
- Small: 55cm
- Medium: 57cm
- Large: 59cm
- X-Large: 61cm