"On the dry eastern slope, where the thermal waters rise, a sweet scent in the fields"
200 Gram Argentine Wool Felt
Alpaca wool band, woven by Doña Alicia
Antique Wood Pick
Japanese Edge Binding
Lama Leather sweatband
Brim Width: 3.5" (can be made to any width upon request up to ~4")
Crown Height: 4.25"
S (55cm) M (57-58cm) L (59-60cm) XL (61-62cm)
Don't know your size? Check out our Sizing Guide.
All wool-felt hats can also be made of our premium dress or western weight Coypu felt; contact us for more info.
Every hat is made-to-order, which generally take about 2-4 weeks. As with any handmade item, there may be slight variations from hat to hat. Free shipping within the US.
- Using a tape measure or piece of string (one that does not stretch), wrap the circumference of your head. Wrap the tape or string LOOSELY, do not pull it tight. Ensure that you are measuring just above your ear where the hat will rest. This is where your head is widest.
- If using a string, measure the length of the string on a ruler.
- Measure multiple times to make sure that you get it right.
- Use the measurement to select from the following sizes that we offer.
- When in doubt, or if you are in between sizes, then size up and send us a note when you place your order. We will make sure to include some special felt tape strips that you can easily place in your hat to help it fit snugly.
- Small: 55cm
- Medium: 57cm
- Large: 59cm
- X-Large: 61cm